Are you fed up of the London commute and looking for local work in Surrey, Hampshire, West Sussex and Berkshire?
This opportunity will enable you to stay out of London, whilst maintaining and progressing your technical sharpness by delivering complex Trend and Tridium Commissioning works.
You will be kept up to date with manufacturer training courses including IQ Vision and N4.
The current team are well equipped to complete the design, write the software and create the graphics before passing onto you for commissioning.
As the BMS Commissioning Engineer you will be instrumental in the delivery of projects across healthcare, commercial, aviation, education and public sector sites.
With current orders and project pipeline, this team are operating at full capacity and looking for a skilled BMS Commissioning Engineer to take a lead on new projects.
Key Skills & Experience
• 3+ years’ experience as a BMS Commissioning Engineer
• Proven history commissioning Trend and/or Tridium BMS systems
• Leading, mentoring and developing Junior Engineers
• Have a positive attitude and be comfortable with clients when needed
• Salary – Up to £45k
• Manufacturer training Tridium or Trend
• Working completely outside of London
• Company Car allowance - £5k
For the successful BMS Commissioning Engineer, you would also be offered a clear progression route into management as the team develops.
Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org - 07497760184